Is your business successful? Do you show a profit? Good - but then, you must pay tax. However, if there’s a cost-effective way of reducing how much you pay, then I’ll recommend it.
Northampton Tax Clinic Accountancy Services - founded on four pillars of principle
Personal | Professional | Expertise | Integrity
Better than any clever marketing copy, these four words tell you how we work.
Following our first telephone conversation, we’ll fix up an appointment and pay you a visit. The aim will be to find out how you work, what makes you and your team operate. Together we’ll work with you to identify your challenges and your opportunities, for both you and for your business.
In short, I’ll …
- Meet with you
- Listen to you
- Identify the issues
- Propose solutions
Keeping in touch
But we won’t just leave things there. I’ll be on hand to answer your queries and to support you. When changes in the law come about, I’ll let you know how they affect you and your people. I’ll make sure that you have the right systems in place and that everything you do is legally compliant.
The fees - no hidden extras
We’ll fix and agree your fees in advance. There no hidden extras and the good news? I don’t charge by the hour.
If you need me to carry out any extra work, we’ll agree that price in advance.
I’ll never charge for talking to you on the phone. If you have a tax or accounting issue that’s bothering you, then just call.
Fees are payable by monthly standing order.
Remember - I’m a Sole Practitioner. The person you talk to is the person who works for you.
There’s no passing the buck!
Find out more about how we can work together to support you and your business –
or send an email – David@TaxClinicNorthampton.co.uk
I’d love to hear from you.
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Provision of bookkeeping services
- Preparation of periodic management accounts
- Maintaining of PAYE and VAT records and submitting returns
- Preparation of financial forecasts - including profit and cash flow projections
- Advice on accounting software and systems
- Business tax
- Capital Allowances
- Profit Extraction
- Tax investigation
- Preparing and monitoring your business plan
- General Business advice
- Company formations
- Preparation and filing of company returns
- help you identify the areas of tax wastage
- advise you on how to be more tax efficient
- advise you about changes in tax law that might affect you.